Handpicked pianos 1900 – 1925 ready to be restored and making music in a new home.
How it works:
- Pick a piano you want restored.
- Call or text. You can come see it before restoration if you would like, or simply put me to work on it.
- Restoration can take a month or two
- Reasonable delivery included in price.
- Pay with Venmo, cash, check, or card. Half upfront, half upon completion.
Wood: Tiger Oak
Price options: $8500 restore interior and refinish exterior, $4500 restore interior only / $1500 refurbish interior only
Size: Grand 6’5″
Wood: Quarter-sawn mahogany
Price: $7500 restored interior and refinished exterior, $11,500 with self-playing addition.
(It’s wide open in restoration, sorry I forgot to take pics before. Come see the process if you like)
Year: 1923, 100 yr anniversary edition
1990s Baldwin console
$1800, lightly refurbished.
So what does restoration entail? Learn about the process
My contact info
801-888-2744 call or text
The shop is in Sunset Utah (near Layton)